(March 24, 1962- )
Birth name is Starlet Marie Jones
Co-host/pig on 'The View ' (1997-June 2006)
Wrote 'You have to Stand for Something or You Will Fall For Anything' and 'Shine: A Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Journey to Finding Love'
Engaged (February 15, 2004)
Married Al Reynolds (November 13, 2004)
Why she might be annoying
She asked 'How do you feel?' to Crown Heights rioter, Lemrick Nelson, three times during a 2 minute interview.
She looks like Al Sharpton in drag.
She is a wig wearing, pompous media whore.
She wears tons of makeup and allegedly smells like crap.
She is so clumsy she fell off an exercise bike on the show.
Her fiancé, Al Reynolds, proposed to her courtside during the NBA All Star Game (February 15, 2004).
She had product placement sponsorships at her wedding (2004).
She ranked #1 on Women's Entertainments 'Bridezillas of 2004' list.
She publicly scolded her co-hosts on 'The View' because they changed the seating arrangement at her wedding.
She said she lost weight through diet and exercise, avoiding acknowledgement that she had surgery, prompting Rosie O'Donnell to say 'Yeah, I'd like to see that bitch do a push-up.'
After writing 'Shine' she invited internet users to write their thoughts on her blog. She quickly erased the comments saying 'anything that falls under the category of pure hateration will just be deleted from my blog.' - way to take criticism!
Her husband allegedly is gay.
Hours, after saying she was leaving 'The View' under good terms, she bad mouthed ABC and was fired immediately! (June 2006).
She posted contact information on her web site so her fan(s) could complain to ABC, Barbar Walters and 'The View.'
Why she might not be annoying
She graduated from American University and has a law degree from the University of Houston.
She is an avid New York Knicks fan.
See related: The View, Joy Behar, Lisa Ling, Debbie Matenopoulis, Meredith Vieira and Barbara Walters.
Share this link with a friend:
Year In Review:
In 2015, Out of 317 Votes: 53.94% Annoying
In 2014, Out of 885 Votes: 65.20% Annoying
In 2013, Out of 1730 Votes: 70.23% Annoying
In 2012, Out of 316 Votes: 76.90% Annoying
In 2011, Out of 397 Votes: 82.12% Annoying
In 2010, Out of 160 Votes: 70.0% Annoying
In 2009, Out of 1307 Votes: 40.55% Annoying
In 2008, Out of 1475 Votes: 78.85% Annoying
In 2007, Out of 5658 Votes: 79.02% Annoying
In 2006, Out of 25432 Votes: 78.70% Annoying
In 2005, Out of 6622 Votes: 72.38% Annoying
In 2004, Out of 13057 Votes: 70.77% Annoying
In 2003, Out of 6780 Votes: 70.09% Annoying
In 2002, Out of 40060 Votes: 71.39% Annoying
In 2001, Out of 16721 Votes: 79.16% Annoying
Featured in the following Annoying Collections:
- 2001 - 50 Most Annoying (Ranked: 46)
- 2002 - 100 Most Annoying (Ranked: 32)
- 2003 - 100 Most Annoying (Ranked: 37)
- 2004 - 100 Most Annoying (Ranked: 7)
- 2005 - 100 Most Annoying (Ranked: 12)
- 2006 -100 Most Annoying Celebrities (Ranked: 1)
- 2007 - 100 Most Annoying (Ranked: 2)
- 2008 Most Annoying 101-200 (Ranked: 132)
- About.com's 20 Most Outrageous Celebrity Weddings of 2004 [Nina Callaway]
- Astro Names
- Bad Hair - Female
- Black Chic's Most Annoying (Ranked: 16)
- Black Heavyweights
- Bobble Heads
- Bruce's Most Annoying  (Ranked: 5)
- Bruce's Most Annoying  (Ranked: 6)
- Bruce's Most Annoying  (Ranked: 22)
- Butter Faces [Female]
- Captain Janks' Top 10 Ugliest Women of 2004 (Ranked: 1)
- Celebrities Born on the Same Date [March] (Ranked: 3241962)
- Celebrity Apprentice 4  (Ranked: 5)
- Celebrity New York Knick Fans
- Chatty Cathies
- Courtside Seats
- Diet Tips from Fat People
- Ebony Magazine's 50 Most Intriguing Blacks 
- Ebony Magazine's 55 Most Intriguing Blacks 
- Eye Make-up Fiends
- Fag Hags [Women Loved by Gay Men]
- Fred Norris' Top 10 Ugly Chicks [May 13, 2005] (Ranked: 2)
- Furmales - Hairy Women
- Gallup Poll's Favorite TV Personalities  (Ranked: 17)
- Gary Dell'Abate's Top 10 Ugly Chicks [May 13, 2005] (Ranked: 3)
- Google's Top 10 Divorce Searches  (Ranked: 8)
- Got Milk Advertisers
- Hippie Names
- Howard Stern's $10,000 Contest [December 2003]
- Howard Stern's $10,000 Contest [January 2004]
- Howard Stern's $25,000 Contest [January 2005]
- Howard Stern's Top 10 Assholes of 2004 (Ranked: 3)
- I Attended American University [Washington, DC]
- I Attended Donald Trump-Melania Knauss' Wedding [January 22, 2005]
- I Attended Johnnie Cochran's Funeral [April 2005]
- I Attended Star Jones-Al Reynold's Stupid Wedding [November 13, 2004]
- I Attended University of Houston
- I Attended Whitney Houston's Funeral [February 18, 2012]
- I Get Migraines
- I Lost a Lot of Weight
- I Married an Allegedly Gay Man
- I Married in 2004
- I Married in 2005
- I Pissed Off PeTA
- I Publicly Criticized the George Zimmerman Verdict
- I Separated from My Spouse 
- I'm an Uncle Tom
- In Touch's 10 Most Improved Bodies [October 17, 2005] (Ranked: 1)
- In Touch's 10 Plastic Surgery Nightmares [January 28, 2009] (Ranked: 4)
- In Town for the Democratic National Convention [2008 - Denver]
- Invited to Donald Trump-Melania Knauss' Wedding [January 22, 2005]
- Keegan-Michael Key's Mad TV Impersonations
- Kenan Thompson Impersonations
- Look at Me, I'm on the Telephone
- Mad Magazine's 20 Dumbest People, Events and Things  (Ranked: 19)
- Men Who Should Have Been Women
- More Chins than are in a Chinese Phone Book
- Most Annoying of the Year (Ranked: 2006)
- My Voting was Temporarily Suspended on Am I Annoying Due to Vote Abuse
- NY Daily News Worst Dressed [January 11, 2006]
- Oprah Winfrey's Legends Ball Attendees [May 2005]
- Our Marriage Proposal was Televised
- PeTA's Worst Dressed  (Ranked: 8)
- PeTA's Worst Dressed [2004a] (Ranked: 1)
- Pissed off Chicks
- Profiles 1-250 (Ranked: 243)
- Reo Rogerz's Most Annoying (Ranked: 6)
- Roasted by Reverend Bob Levy
- Rosie O'Donnell Doesn't Like Me
- Rosie O'Donnell Look-alikes
- Shopping Network Hawkers
- Short Fuses
- Smith Versus Jones
- Sploshers [Overweight Women]
- Star Jones Doesn't Like Me
- Star Magazine's Top 10 Most Annoying  (Ranked: 3)
- Stomach Shrinking Procedures
- Supersized Egos
- Sylvia Weinstock Designed Our Wedding Cake
- The Bride Wore Reem Acra
- The View
- Time Magazine's Top 10 Breakups  (Ranked: 9)
- Tracy Morgan Impersonations
- Young Busted Chicks
AmIAnnoying.com has 38356 public figures that you can rate!